Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you been hooked by any of the new fall shows?

Posted by   + Show Post

I have been watching a lot of new premieres this past week. I think that Hostages, Blacklist, The Michael J. Fox Show and Agents of SHIELD are going to be keepers for me. Surprising because usually I only like maybe one new show.

Are you hooked on any of the new fall shows yet?

by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Replies (11-20):
Mommy2Boys0900
by Donnie's Mom on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:13 PM
I am hooked on Mom, Back in the Game, and the Blacklist after just one episode. If I stayed up long enough, I'm sure I could easily get hooked on Betrayal too. I fell asleep before it came on last nite
fammatthews4
by Trisha on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Agents of Shield is a definite keeper for me, Not sure how I feel about The Crazy Ones yet.

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Sep. 30, 2013 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this

No.   I watch the Voice and Duck Dynasty....   I rarely pay attention to any other show.

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:36 PM

No don't watch much TV

02nana07
by Ida on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:38 PM

not yet

suesues
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Betrayal

djmkmom
by New Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 6:58 PM
I wasn't going to pick up any new shows but Blacklist and Agents of Shield were surprisingly good. Didn't like any of the new comedies.
bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:27 AM

NOt yet, no time :(

diaperstodating
by Angel on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:40 AM
No.
Jillysmom
by Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:43 AM
I like sleepy Hollow also but know what you mean with fix. BTW live your avatar.

Quoting Msgme:

There have been a few that I liked but not sure if they will hold my interests.   Betrayl was pretty good.  Sleepy hollow is right up my alley but fox has a way of getting ur hopes up then cancelling  a good show.  i also liked black lists.   I'm a huge avenger fan but not sure how i feel about shield yet.  time will tell.  i am most looking foward to the originals

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)