Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

I love walmart..

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:28 PM
  • 9 Replies

Glad we went today to  get some food. the prices are great and I might  go back in a day or so. I did find my daughter a pair of jeans and three shirts as well. Think the jeans need to go back. she needs a 6 and I got a 5. but,we can do that this week. my daughter loves cereal and I might take her there and get a few boxes to hold her down for a while.

by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
bizzeemom2717
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 6:17 PM

Glad you found some great deals. you rock Funny how everyone has such differing opinions....honestly Walmart is my LEAST fave store, I won't go in and we live near 2 lol....maybe in an emergency. :) Again though glad you found some nice things for your family!

sharon6345
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't tell yu how I loved living near walmart in miami.. if we move again It must be walking distance to walmart.

drfink
by Emily on Oct. 2, 2013 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

not a Walmart fan either but they have their fans.I guess I just don't have enough patience.

Quoting bizzeemom2717:

Glad you found some great deals. you rock Funny how everyone has such differing opinions....honestly Walmart is my LEAST fave store, I won't go in and we live near 2 lol....maybe in an emergency. :) Again though glad you found some nice things for your family!

Barabell
by Barbara on Oct. 2, 2013 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree with this 100%. I actually like the staff at our local Wal-Mart, but I have so many issues with the other shoppers. It just makes shopping there very unpleasant.

Quoting bizzeemom2717:

wakymom
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 2:52 PM

I really dislike Walmart, but so many times they are the cheapest and most convenient option. I find myself shopping there way more often than I'd like. Fortunately, we will be getting a Meijer that will be much closer than Walmart, so I can shop there instead.

just_hc
by Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 2:54 PM

I used to always shop Walmart.  Then I discovered Aldi.  I've never been back to a Walmart.  The prices are much better and the atmosphere is so much more pleasant. 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Oct. 3, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Our Walmart is okay but it's the only option we have in my area.

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:22 PM

I like Walmart.   I love that the store has most everything!   I have seen some strange people on occasion, but rarely.  Mostly, I run into friends and acquaintances.   

In my area, the Winco Grocery Store is the place to avoid.   I go there twice a year... to get lime flavored tootsie rolls for my son's Christmas Stocking and Easter Basket. lol.   They have barrels of tootsie rolls and I can pick out the green ones!     Some of the shoppers there make my skin crawl.

PurpleHazey
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:17 AM

I am not very happy with Walmarts, we are having a baby shower for my sons girlfriend so she registered there 3 weeks ago and when I went to order from there the prices all went up the bedding set was $25 more then it was when she registered.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN