Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

UPDATE Husband is back in the hospital

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Ida
  • 14 Replies

It took 5 nitro pills plus a nitro patch to get him to where he could breath and ease his chest pain.  Then the dr decides not to fix it right now since they got it calmed down but not stopped.  He just got home is chest is still hurting they said if it doesn't stop come back.  He said he isn't going back he can take nitro at home.  I don't know how much more I can take I have a bad feeling they are not going to do anything until it is to late he almost died last time before they fixed it and said he was lucky they got it in time.  He was also on oxygen and meds in the IV I don't know what they are thinking.

I am so stressed  this is the 3rd time he has been admitted in 2 months. 

He has been out of breath and having bad chest pain nitro didn't help so the dr told him to go to the hospital by ambulance because they were afraid he might not make it without the equipment in the ambulance.

The dr said to meet him at the hospital and they would fix the problem this time, insurance wouldn't allow it before but since he has been this many times it should be approved.   Before a certain # of times it is considered unnecessary even though it could kill him.

PLEASE keep him in your prayers pray or send good thoughts they get this fixed before it is to late.

praying

by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
natural_s
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 8:52 PM

My prayers are with you and your family.

my2kidsmom9498
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Oh, I am sorry,  prayers.

Barabell
by Barbara on Oct. 5, 2013 at 10:51 PM

praying

drfink
by Emily on Oct. 5, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Take care

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Oct. 6, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Hugs and good thoughts are headed your way~

lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Hugs and prayers coming your way.

1kidmomajm
by Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I think he needs a team of doctors or you need a second opinion. Not just what this doctor says. 

Barabell
by Barbara on Oct. 6, 2013 at 12:07 PM

hugs

Barabell
by Barbara on Oct. 6, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Quoting 1kidmomajm:

I think he needs a team of doctors or you need a second opinion. Not just what this doctor says. 

I agree with this. Is there another hospital you can take him to?

PinkButterfly66
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 12:27 PM

*Hugs* honey.  My grandmother had angina.  Please read up on CoQ10 and Ubiquinol.  It is a supplement that has helped many heart patients.  A good chelated magnesium supplement would be helpful too as would topical magnesium oil applied to his body after a bath or put in bath to soak.  If you want more info, let me know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN