Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My son is all moved in

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 5:25 AM
  • 5 Replies

My oldest son just bought a new home, we worked and worked on moving him all last week. Now cleaning the carpet has begun this is going to set me way back with my house and everything else I have to do. I hate moving it is so much work, I am just crawling into bed with his baby showing and his moving, i am so not ready to clean all his carpets after we wiped all the walls and floor down.

by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 5:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Moving is a lot of work!    That is why I haven't done it in over 20 years!! lol.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 5:15 PM

I hate moving! That's why I keep telling dh I'm not doing so again until all 3 kids are out of h.s : )

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Oct. 7, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Quoting wakymom:

I hate moving! That's why I keep telling dh I'm not doing so again until all 3 kids are out of h.s : )

That's what I say now but a apt is looking pretty good to me. I am getting older and the upkeep is getting harder.

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Being Military we've moved alot, and I used to enjoy it.  We have been where we are now for the longest amount of time, over 7 years.  We will be moving again in the next 6 months or sooner, and I'm dreading it. 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Oct. 7, 2013 at 8:13 PM

I hate moving too. Congrats to your son on his new house!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)