Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

10/7 Today is...

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:17 AM
  • 7 Replies

World Smile Day

The World is Celebrating

People around the world are celebrating World Smile Day® 2013 right now!.  Check out the images below.  They are a "snapshot" of the locations around the globe of visitors on our website. At that moment, people young and old, from different countries and cultures, with different languages and politics, were all viewing the same website with positive thoughts of smiles, kind acts, and World Smile Day in common.  That is a great example of the power of a smile and World Smile Day to transcend all bounds and a reminder that no matter how different we think we are, we are all really very much alike. We all long to see a smile and we love to get them.  On World Smile Day we invite everyone to join us in celebrating the day and "Do an act of kindness.  Help one person Smile!"  We're working to make this a happier world one smile at a time.  The images were taken at 01:30 am ET (GMT-5) on WSD.  See whose online now with you.  Visit the map at the bottom of this page.  Click on the crosshairs icon (bottom right) for a larger view.

Who will you make smile today?

by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
atlmom2
by Susie on Oct. 7, 2013 at 8:45 AM
My dd and dog.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Dd, 7. She knows I'm helping in her school library today while her class is in there (like I do every Monday), but I'm planning on surprising her by joining her for lunch beforehand.

gonecrazi
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:09 AM

My boys and my dogs...

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Hopefully, anyone I come into contact with!

PurpleHazey
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:14 PM

I am not sure because I have been a bear for the last week or so, we have been moving our son into his new home so nobody wants to hear anything.....So a bear I am.

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 4:01 PM

My children.

bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Oct. 7, 2013 at 11:53 PM
My puppy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)