Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Kincet, DDR, other dance games *video*

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 4:55 PM
  • 6 Replies

Are your kids into these??

My 10 yo DD loves doing them with her girlfriends but I had never seen my 15 yo DS1 do them until today.

Ian's Kinect Star wars game has a dance mini-game. They did YMCA but changed it to Empire Today... It is HYSTERICAL! I was laughing so hard I nearly snorted my coffee. I got video...

It is only because I love him that I am NOT posting it on FB! But I am saving it to show his future wife!  

YOu have to know - that this kid is VERY reserved. He doesn't often let himself just go have fun like this...Cracked me up!

Jinx - Homeschooling, Scouting & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Star Scout Ian 1/98, Scout Sean 9/00, Junior GS Heidi 4/03. Wife to Joe & Alpha to German Shepherd Spazz.

by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Oct. 14, 2013 at 5:39 PM

We have Just Dance 3 for the Wii. We break it out every once in a while. We usually end up laughing through the whole thing.

Barabell
by Barbara on Oct. 15, 2013 at 9:47 PM

We don't have a Kinect.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 9:50 PM
OMG...Ian and Heidi were doi g it again today..ROFL...I jist.sit.there laughing till I cant breathe!
boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Oct. 15, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Now I want to see the video!!!      My sons do not dance.   They don't play any of the 'fun games'.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Ask and you shall recieve...I told him I wouldn't post it on FACEBOOK.... I didn't say anything about CM

Now I want to see the video!!!      My sons do not dance.   They don't play any of the 'fun games'.

Jinx - Homeschooling, Scouting & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Star Scout Ian 1/98, Scout Sean 9/00, Junior GS Heidi 4/03. Wife to Joe & Alpha to German Shepherd Spazz.

bizzeemom2717
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 2:15 AM
My DS yes dd no
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN