Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Seeking advice "lost for words"

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:57 PM
  • 14 Replies
This is NOT my first rodeo with her my daughter 16 is seeing a guy 19 yeah 19 has not a thing going for himself I personally would say he's a THUG!He was seen coming out of my house after midnight""while I was sleeping"" So disrespectful she is very daring I'm just still in shock...what would u do?
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Oct. 16, 2013 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this
ban him from your home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthandeden
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 2:28 PM
2 moms liked this

I wish I knew what to tell you. I am having issues with both my teen daughters and all I can keep doing is being strong and forcefull with punishments. If it was me I would set a trigger alarm on the door. They are fairly cheap. You can get them at home depot. They are VERY loud. I think they are about $20 or so. I put one on my front door. If anyone opens it in the middle of the night it sounds off. You can get them with a key code that you could program so she wouldn't know the code. Those are about $45-50 maybe? But it would be worth it.

earthandeden
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 2:30 PM
atlmom2
by Susie on Oct. 16, 2013 at 2:49 PM
What are your statutory rape laws in your state?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Remove her bedroom door. Hell I might make her sleep on my bedroom floor. I would put alarms on doors and windows. I would make her an appt for a complete physical and get her on birth control. I would have a very serious discussion about how Once Trust has been broken it is extremely hard to get back. I would invite his ass over and ask him just what his plans are for the future with MY DD. Let him and her  know that playing house means he will be paying dearly.  Let him no that she is unavailable for the next 3 months. That she can have 15mins of phone time ON the house phone When you decide she can use it.She would loose all her privileges. She would be in "girl Jail" allowed out for school, work, meals and potty. I'd start with a 3 month sentence. Her rooms get emptied of everything but stack of books, pencil , paper other things shge needs for doing school work. BY putting her in  Girl Jail he should dump her unless he's a real idiot.

november0229
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Wonderful thanks soo much💋
november0229
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 8:15 PM
Will do thanks for the idea well appreciated
Thorlin
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe I am too over the top but I was clear with my daughter that if any male ever came to my house without my permission they would be arrested for trespassing. You don't want him there, let him know after that I would call the police when someone reports he was there or if you see him.

november0229
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 8:19 PM
It has to be over four years unfortunately
november0229
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Yes I did that
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)