Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

10/17 Random ?

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:32 AM
  • 14 Replies

What is the best job you've ever had? the worst?

by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Oct. 17, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Worst was working for a tyrant gastroenterologist and his bitchy office manager. Best was working for a chiropractor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gonecrazi
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:08 AM

The best job is being a SAHM. The worst was working at waffle house..

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:56 AM

I am a SAHM at the moment but the majority of my jobs have been some form of retail and it definitely had its good days and its bad days. I think the funniest job I had was a school program working in a hospital. I enjoyed serving the patients and laughing at them as the majority on my floor were elderly and they use to crack us teenagers up, lol.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 11:48 AM

The best job I've ever had is the one I have right now. I work at an information desk at my school, I'm mostly getting paid to do my homework and spend time on CM because this desk isn't that busy. And I got to choose my own hours within a few constraints. Lots of freedom, few responsibilities. I wouldn't want to do this forever but as a way to bring in some extra money to offset my tuition expense, it's ideal.

The worst was working in a call center as a customer service rep for a health insurance company. The pay was awesome but the job itself was a nightmare more often than not.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Best? Babysitting

Worst? Babysitting

Out of jobs that were not babysitting, best was being a page in a library, worst was being a file clerk for an insurance company.

bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Best job is my current job, I love it although it can be a lot of hours it's flexible and I have the best staff ever!
Worst would be a county hospital job I took right after I graduated nursing school
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CometGirl
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:48 PM

The worst was owning our own business and the best is working at the school.

02nana07
by Ida on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:51 PM

draftsman was the best walmart was the worst

PurpleHazey
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Being a mom, factory work.

Fairegirl33
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:43 PM

years ago, i worked at a resort campground type... i just loved it.  loved the people, loved being outside all the time, just didn't love working holidays and every weekend.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)