Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice Needed: So I am a mom of a 15 year old...

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 2:08 PM
  • 11 Replies
So I am a mom of a 15 year old
son...earlier this week I was do
laundry and as I was bringing it to
there proper rooms. I walked into my
sons room and stupid me didn't knock
.and there he was masterbating. We
both felt awkward I just apologized
and walked out... it was a little
akward. Especially since I glanced over and saw he was using a picture of me....he is also my step son...and I also couldn't help mu eyes wondering ...I'm a awful mom....helpppp!!!!
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deb51980
by Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Oy!

I see no problem with the masturbating.  It is what boys need to do.

The picture of you, though: that is a toughie.  I think that the principle of declining to make rules that you can't enforce applies here.  Besides you don't want to make your picture forbidden fruit and all the more compelling.

I suggest that letting the matter drop is your best course of action.

....and for gawd's sake, knock each time, every time in the future.   Hugs!

Niccalyn
by Bronze Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:19 AM

I'm really sorry, maybe you are truly looking for advice here, but this sounds fishy to me. Your stepson was masturbating to a picture of you?  Like a family portrait or head shot?  I don't have boys but it seems to me they would usually want something a little more graphic for that endeavor. I am praying your stepson doesn't have a picture like that of YOU!!  Definitely knock from now on, he is at an age where he definitely needs his privacy.  And as to your 'wandering eyes...'  Geez!  He's a kid.  That's pretty gross.  Move on and take care this doesn't happen again.

GleekingOut
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I've see this exact post at least 3 times now....
Coqui17
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry but I'm calling bullshit on this one.

Quoting GleekingOut:

GleekingOut
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Me or the post?

Quoting Coqui17:

Quoting GleekingOut:

Coqui17
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 7:31 PM
The post

Quoting GleekingOut:

Me or the post?

Quoting Coqui17:

Quoting GleekingOut:

Momofmenagerie
by Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Guys, there's a 15 yr old boy that has this problem who posts and gets reports. This my be him. It is an issue, but he is posing as a mother, most likely because he has no idea where to turn and I can't blame him, but he is not a mother. This is probably him, and probably why you've seen the post so many times.
staci1103
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Quoting Momofmenagerie:

Guys, there's a 15 yr old boy that has this problem who posts and gets reports. This my be him. It is an issue, but he is posing as a mother, most likely because he has no idea where to turn and I can't blame him, but he is not a mother. This is probably him, and probably why you've seen the post so many times.

Oh my. What to do in such a situation?

GleekingOut
by Silver Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 2:27 AM

Quoting Momofmenagerie:

Oh my. How do you know this for sure?

Momofmenagerie
by Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Because he pm'd me when he posted in confessions...awhile back whith this same story. After some emails, he came clean.

Difficult situation, I feel bad for him..,, but we really can't help :-/. It's either a fetish of he got nothing else to " help" do the deed.... Needs a Victoria's Secret catalog or counseling..., neither of which he can openly ask for, I'm sure.

I can't possibly know it's him as he has to keep creating new accounts, but since the op has not responded... I'm betting it is. Poor guy.

I wish I had something concrete to tell him, but I don't....except an Oedipal complex, ya know? From an over controlling mom, maybe?
Just saying it probably is him.

Quoting GleekingOut:
Quoting Momofmenagerie:Guys, there's a 15 yr old boy that has this problem who posts and gets reports. This my be him. It is an issue, but he is posing as a mother, most likely because he has no idea where to turn and I can't blame him, but he is not a mother. This is probably him, and probably why you've seen the post so many times.
Oh my. How do you know this for sure?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)