Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

This or That (10/22)

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 6:29 AM
  • 25 Replies

What do you drive~ SUV, sedan, minivan or something else?

by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 6:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 6:54 AM

sedan my mini van days are over.

justbereal
by Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Malibu and we also have a minivan, which was great when the kids were younger. It's on its last leg. Lol
atlmom2
by Susie on Oct. 22, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Minivan days are done. I have a Honda CRV
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 10:38 AM
We have a sedan that I drive most of the time.

I love "the beast" our F-350 super duty but hate paying for diesel so save it for hauling Scouts and when I need it.
sahlady
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Honda pilot (SUV).... But it is much to big now. Id love a leaf, my daughter prefers I buy a tesla.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drfink
by Emily on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Just gave up driving Suburbans for the last 26 years.

Hybrid sedan....not sure if I will get used to the sedan part....LOVE the hybrid

drfink
by Emily on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Quoting sahlady:

Honda pilot (SUV).... But it is much to big now. Id love a leaf, my daughter prefers I buy a tesla.

My husband goes in circles about buying a tesla.A friend of ours bought one last year ,his wife just got the sedan tesla so now my husband can watch and see.He has concerns about spending so much on an uncommon car.The sedan appeals to my husband.

sahlady
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Our friends have one and love it.

Quoting drfink:

Quoting sahlady:

My husband goes in circles about buying a tesla.A friend of ours bought one last year ,his wife just got the sedan tesla so now my husband can watch and see.He has concerns about spending so much on an uncommon car.The sedan appeals to my husband.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drfink
by Emily on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Quoting sahlady:

Our friends have one and love it.

Quoting drfink:

Quoting sahlady:

My husband isn't adventuresome (???) not sure of the word I'm looking for, when spending a lot of money.He's not tight but prefers tried and true but the tesla appeals to the tech part of him.LOL My bet is he will eventually get one.His oldest brother ,18 years older ,has a similar personality but bought one of the first DeLoreans when they first came on the market.Still has it ,not his every day car anymore .

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 1:18 PM

minivan.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN