Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Have You Ever....

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:02 PM
  • 11 Replies

Today my youngest needed to go to a CC meeting very early so I drove him instead of him riding with his bother.I enjoyed the us time .On my way home I swung by a drive through for a bad for me treat.As I pulled up I noticed a teacher that has had three of mine waiting to pull in behind me.I knew she was in a hurry on her way to school so I waved her ahead .She recognized me and said hi and waved back.When I get to the window she had paid for my order and the attendant said she said thanks ,she was running behind.I was so surprised and thought it was so nice of her.

I emailed her THANK YOU ! She emailed me back a few minutes ago she has been having a tough couple of days ,no details ,but that me waving her through made the day really start well.

Who would think such a little ,nothing gesture would help her out.It didn't change her life but apparently made her day better.In turn I have really felt brighter today from her gesture.

Have you ever had something like this happen to you...  : D

E.T.A.In case I was not clear.Have you ever had a small unexpected gesture brighten your day or do something and find out later it brightened their day.

by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
my2kidsmom9498
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:30 PM

How nice!!  No, haven't been treated, yet.

drfink
by Emily on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting my2kidsmom9498:

How nice!!  No, haven't been treated, yet.

It was  ! I meant anything unexpected ,a nice gesture that made you feel better.

I am going to think how to clarify my question better .Thanks.

sahlady
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Im usually the one doing the treating.

1kidmomajm
by Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:42 PM

How nice of her!  

Barabell
by Barbara on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:28 PM

I've had both (giving and receiving) before, but I cannot think of a particular story of one right now. Sorry.

diaperstodating
by Angel on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:31 PM
No, never.
diaperstodating
by Angel on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:32 PM
What does CC stand for?
drfink
by Emily on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Quoting diaperstodating:

What does CC stand for?

cross country.

Sorry I didn't look sooner.The new way is XC but my oldest ran and he is 29 so I still have the old school habbit of CC....lol

precious54
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:36 PM

very nice yes a lady that i go before me at a grocery store cause she didn't have much paid for my stuff which was over $100

tyfry7496
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Yes I have and I've done it for others.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)