Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

10/25 Random ?

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:21 AM
  • 31 Replies

What are your plans for the weekend?

by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:33 AM
Nothing much really
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Silver Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Nothing, really. Sleep in on Saturday. Might take ds2 out on one last attempt to sell more Cub Scout popcorn before having to turn in the order form. Probably should work on the kids' Halloween costumes. . .

Sunday will be the usual going to church in the morning and being a lazy bum the rest of the day.

lakerfan420
by Jamie on Oct. 25, 2013 at 9:15 AM
My baby turns four today and my younger dd turns 14 on Sunday. I'm taking my son to an indoor gym place today and we're doing a combo party for them tomorrow with family. Lexi has been grounded since just before school started back up, so she's looking forward to her first sleepover this weekend in a while and we'll probably let the girls do a movie or something on Sunday.
Hannahluvsdogs
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Parent-teacher conference this afternoon for my 3rd grader, when my 7th grader gets home from school we're going to volunteer at the animal shelter, and on Sunday we'll go out for dinner to celebrate my birthday (which is Monday, but I have class Monday evenings).

02nana07
by Ida on Oct. 25, 2013 at 10:43 AM

A friend just had a heart attack so we will probably be at the hospital if she pulls through.

Barabell
by Barbara on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Relaxing, for once. It's about time I had some down time.
drfink
by Emily on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:35 PM

For once nothing major.Dinner with friends tomorrow night.Sun after SS we may plan a family thing.Go to breakfast and all to an matinee movie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA   my husband is taking our son out of the city to practice freeway driving....he managed to avoid it with the middle two till I had done it a dozen times but not this time ....BWAHAHAHAHAHA

justbereal
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Work & work. Sigh
natural_s
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Cleaning, maybe attending our woman's bible study tomorrow. I seriously need to clean my house though and clean out my sons room and switch out their clothes and put away the summer stuff so I more than likely will be focusing on getting my house in order this weekend.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Quoting wakymom:

Nothing, really. Sleep in on Saturday. Might take ds2 out on one last attempt to sell more Cub Scout popcorn before having to turn in the order form. Probably should work on the kids' Halloween costumes. . .

Sunday will be the usual going to church in the morning and being a lazy bum the rest of the day.

What are your kids dressing up as for Halloween?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)