Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Advice Needed: My 16 year old daughter called me a name that...

Posted by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 9:42 AM
  • 6 Replies

My 16 year old daughter called me a name that rhymes with witch... I have always done everything for her, I don't know where this came from. I think sometimes when she doesn't get what she wants then she thinks I mean. At this time she playing the silent treatment.

by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
gabyangy
by Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 9:48 AM

And what are you doing as a punishment?  If my daughter would ever call me that all hell would break loose at my house.  I would immediately call ATT and disconect her phone if she has one and all the extra things that you do for her would be out the window and the next time she ask you to buy her something remind her that you are a Witch and will not be buying it.  I would do this for a while.  You know the saying you don't know how good you have it till its gone. 

atlmom2
by Susie on Oct. 30, 2013 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this
What was her punishment??? Let her play the silent treatment not leaving the house and no computer and no phone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Do NOT do anything for her.Be the Bitch she called you. Take away all her stuff. Do it for 1 month. No cell, no tv, no rides, no money. She needs a serious dose of reality.

elsters4
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Did she get any consequences? Grounding, taking away of privileges, loss of phone/laptop/TV use, what? If she asks you for anything, tell her that too bad you're a bitch and bitches aren't nice so no she doesn't get to have that.

02nana07
by Ida on Oct. 30, 2013 at 9:52 PM

If it were my child that called me that I would show them what one was just ask any of them.  I hope she was punished   

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Quoting atlmom2:

What was her punishment??? Let her play the silent treatment not leaving the house and no computer and no phone.

This!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN