Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

11/1 Random ?

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 6:29 AM
  • 21 Replies

What is your earliest memory?

by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 6:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:04 AM
3 when I was in the hospital for 18 days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vlynn.iowa
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 9:27 AM

2 or 3 when my mom was hosptialized.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I was 1 1/2 y/o. I was standing behind the front door, using the door jamb to pull myself up enough to look out the window by the door so I could see my mom talking w/ someone outside. She didn't know I was behind the door and shut it on my finger- next thing I remember is sitting between my mom and my grandma w/ my finger in a Tupperware bowl full of ice. I've seen pictures of me and my poor bandaged up broken ring finger- funny, I don't remember that bandage at all, just the door/window bit and the bowl of ice.

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Nov. 1, 2013 at 12:49 PM
I remember telling my mom I didn't want to wear diapers anymore. It's such a fuzzy memory that it could have been a dream since I didn't wear diapers after I was a year old.
natural_s
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Five when I attended my mothers funeral.

sahlady
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:53 PM

i have the worse memory ever.... probably why im such a happy person.

i have memories of photos, but an actual memory.... maybe 2nd grade, and it isnt a clear memory.  I can not visualize much of it, just remembered a small event.  But then there are HUGE gaps.  I can barely remember events in high school.

drfink
by Emily on Nov. 1, 2013 at 3:35 PM

The destruction of Hurricane Carla .Our house was wood on a pier and beam  foundation so we went and stayed with my grandparents.It started hitting on my birthday .The power went out and on my mom started cooking bacon ,somehow thre grease caught on fire and she threw it in the sink and the curtains above the sink window caught on fire....by then my dad and grandparents were getting it out...clear as a bell.My grandparents river house simply disappeared I remember seeing the foundation where the river house had been.Back at our house it was still there but my play house had ants everywhere .They had come in to escape the water...it was very scary.

02nana07
by Ida on Nov. 1, 2013 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this

2 when I was at the funeral home with my dad.  I told my mom things about it because I thought I dreamed it and the color drained from her face because every thing I said was right.

precious54
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 5:03 PM

2 when I got my first puppy

bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Nov. 1, 2013 at 5:19 PM
Hmm prob 3 I remember my mom coming home and telling me they had to "leave our dog at vet" with an empty leash. Weird but yeah that's prob my earliest
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)