Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

idk

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 3:00 AM
  • 14 Replies
I could see if if he did some real damage or really messed up. He wrote a 1 word on the br wall an opened gym lockers looking. For his gym clothes someone. Stole which I might add the school did nothing about. He did toss some stuff around he is no saint. He got the det for Putting hand Sanitizer in a girl's. Hair. this was all pre Med change, which means nothing. To them. Irk where to start so far I've got the principal calm on the pins bit he already said 1 mess. Up that's it. Now what? Does he have a disability that. Is classified an it will help at all? I could see it if he was harming ppl or destroying thing's or talking. Back. But pins. Is it's really that bad? Am I blind?
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 3:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GleekingOut
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 6:56 AM

I'm a bit confused. Is this your son that has done all these things? If so, he needs to be punished for the behaviour, evaluated for any disorders, and if it comes up negative, then you really need to nip this in the bud. If this is another boy at school - then I guess all you can do is tell your son to stay away from him.

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Nov. 6, 2013 at 6:56 AM

This is very confusing, I really can't make out what you're trying to say.

atlmom2
by Susie on Nov. 6, 2013 at 8:39 AM
This is post is too confusing to read.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Sorry, this is to confusing to give an honest answer.
lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Well if was your kids locker broken into by another how would you and your kid be ? If a child came into your home and wrote on your wall would it be OK ? If all this shit was done to you or your kids would it be OK  ??  ABSOLUTELY NOT.

jllny
by New Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:34 AM
I had another post before. This one I'm mew at this am my phone sent it. Yes he has been punished for his behavior. An yes I would ne pissed also, thing is 2wks into. School we had an issue w 2 boys locking him in a.closet an then when he came out I'm sure he wasn't happy started w e it ended up w these kids choking my kid an kicking him an trying. 2 throw him out a 2story window al well calong him mcfatty telling. Him. 2 just jump
The father was I'm the rm. Encouraging it all an cheering it on
I called the police an nothing will. Ne done
They. Were 2young is what I'm hearing are 11 when do they have to account. For their actions? My son does is he special? He had problem's in school which I was told it didn't haappen.here kept.it at home. What happened 2 bullying?
drfink
by Emily on Nov. 6, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Have you brought the other boys behavior up to the principle ? That is one issue.

If he is seeing a child and adolescent therapist outside of school the therapist should be able to help you negotiate getting a behavior plan in place with the school.You should also be able to look up online all that is needed in your school district to get a plan in place.

Get a notebook and record everything.Dates ,incidents ,meds and med changes,Keep it current so you will have a clear memory.

jllny
by New Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:03 PM
That's what I am doing. It will pay off just have to wait. I just want to protect him there is so much. Going on w him j havve to write. It down. Thanks :)
jllny
by New Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:16 PM
And the principal knows what's happened an what's going on Idt he seems to care. It feels like my son is the only one who's held accountable, which be should be. But if he's watching. Other kids r doing tthidngs to him n its OK how do I tell him not to worrie they'll. Get caught. An it just keeps tonight. The other boys r still causing problems not w.my son at the moment but the kids that they are picking on are getting in trouble for defending themselves also! I just some to a parent tonight an her daughter is having problems w the same Kids n just got oss . Crazy is all i can say n think anymore
bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Nov. 7, 2013 at 1:07 AM
Sorry I really tried to read through post just too confusing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)