Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

shes turning 13!!!......

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:43 AM
  • 12 Replies
I want to make my daughters bday memorable....But also want it to be a surprise

Ideas?
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:57 AM
My oldest went to the movies with friends. We dropped them off. We met them after and went to the ice cream shop next door and opened presents. Happened that 13 going on 30 opened that week so that is what they saw.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:57 AM

I suck in the ideas department, but happy birthday to your soon to be young lady :)

Barabell
by Barbara on Nov. 10, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Welcome to the group!

What are your daughter's interests? Is there something she wants to do that she hasn't done yet in life? 

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Nov. 10, 2013 at 10:35 AM

For my kids I always took into consideration what they liked at the time and based their birthday presents, celebrations on that.  What is she into? What does she like?  Use the answers to those questions to guide you on what would be best for her.

bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Look at Pinterest and search surprises teen bday ideas
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AllyB_
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:23 PM

when I turned 16 my mom rented a limo for me and 6 friends. The driver drove us around town to all the sites. she gave him a list and he would drive and park and we would get out and take a few pictures. it was SO fun. 

AllyB_
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this

you could surprise her by having the limo pick her and some friends up from school. arrange with the parents of the friends she would invite so they know not to make plans and meet the limo there. 

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Quoting AllyB_:

you could surprise her by having the limo pick her and some friends up from school. arrange with the parents of the friends she would invite so they know not to make plans and meet the limo there. 

This is a fun idea!    When is her actual birthday?   Many limo companies have Christmas Lights tours....  which may appeal to teens.  

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:24 PM

You could have flowers delivered to her....  or plan a spa day... mani, pedi, new hairstyle?

13 is a big deal.   For my 13th b day, my parents gave me a choice of a new wardrobe or a stereo system for my room (shows how old I am, lol).       For my sons' 13th birthdays, we redecorated their rooms.  They were done with bunk beds/ loft beds, so they each got a new beds, too.,

mamavalor
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:42 PM

I have a soon to be 13 y/o too.  She is planning on taking out a few of her closest friends for an ice skating party.  What are your DD's interests?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)