Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

18th Birthday

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:45 PM
  • 9 Replies
My son is turning 18 soon & I would like to take him away for a night. We live close to Pittsburgh. He is into football, music & normal boy stuff. Any ideas?
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Nov. 11, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Welcome!   I have two sons, ages 23 & 20.   Sounds like a great idea!   Is he a Steelers Fan?   Maybe you can get tickets to a game, or concert tickets?    

Kirsten3
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Considered Steelers but its cold here :) I'm going to keep my eyes open for something else,steelers not totally out of the question.

Quoting boys2men2soon:

Welcome!   I have two sons, ages 23 & 20.   Sounds like a great idea!   Is he a Steelers Fan?   Maybe you can get tickets to a game, or concert tickets?    

drfink
by Emily on Nov. 12, 2013 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting boys2men2soon:

Agree ....game or concert sounds perfect.My males would also love a big ,juicy steak or one of the Brazilian steak houses with never ending meat....lol.

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Nov. 12, 2013 at 3:45 PM

I'm not familiar with your area, but sports bars would probably suit him.  Are the two of you close?  I'd hate for you to get this wonderful idea and he have plans with his friends.

bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Nov. 13, 2013 at 1:55 AM
Invite all his friends over get a ton of food and put the tv on some football and have video games. Music avail.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by Barbara on Nov. 13, 2013 at 10:07 PM

I'm not familiar with the area either. I was also going to suggest a Steelers game. Sorry I'm not much help. 

Here's a bump.

Kirsten3
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 11:11 PM
We are close. He said he just wants a dinner party with the family. But I'm going to get a pair of Steelers tickets and he can go with a buddy. Thanks all!!
02nana07
by Ida on Nov. 13, 2013 at 11:46 PM

mine would want anything to do with video games none of our kids are into sports at least not watching them so I am no help sorry.

PurpleHazey
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Quoting boys2men2soon:

This is a great idea

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)