Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

LOL think before you speak

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Ida
  • 6 Replies

I ran into a friend from high school and she was talking about how athletic and hot her husband is until she realized I knew  him.  He is short and stocky to be nice. 

She was complaining about how he had to take his wedding ring off at work because of his job I didn't tell her that is because he has a girlfriend at work and got fired when someone caught them together in his office.

I live in a small town and things like that get around they live an hour away so she didn't know I knew so I was nice and didn't say anything.

The girl he was caught with was younger and trying to get out of work but still get paid.

I posted this because young girls sometimes think older men love them and don't realize the men are married and they are the other woman.  This is something we need to talk to our daughters about.

by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
atlmom2
by Susie on Nov. 13, 2013 at 11:23 AM
True
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ForeverLawst
by Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Sad, but too often true. =/

jojo_star
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this

The same thing happens to older women as well. Just because an older man is interested in someone who is a few years younger doesn't mean he's married or a bad guy. Yes, this is something we need to talk to girls too, but also boys. It can happen at any age, to anyone. 

PurpleHazey
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Those small towns tell it all, I know and yes they should think before they speak.

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Nov. 13, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Agreed.

Small towns put a whole new spin on the phrase 'Six Degrees of Seperation'.   Funny she did not know you knew him.  lol

Barabell
by Barbara on Nov. 13, 2013 at 10:02 PM

I agree with your last sentence.

In addition, I'm trying to raise a son that wouldn't even make that kind of offer to a girl or that would cheat on his SO. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN