Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Are you or someone you know buying

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Ida
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this

a xbox 1 for Christmas

by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fammatthews4
by Trisha on Nov. 15, 2013 at 2:12 AM
Not buying it, my kids have very strong feelings against this game system. If they did want it though, they'd be buying it themselves.
wakymom
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Nope. Our kids are lucky we got them a Wii a couple yrs after it came out- we had always said no game systems.

Msgme
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:04 AM

i was thinking about it for my sons b-day  dec 29th  but he has told me NO not to buy it.  he's an xbox gamer but does not want the ONE

SnowWhieQueen
by Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:21 AM

nope

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Mine has said the same thing. He's not impressed at all by the XBox one

Quoting Msgme:

i was thinking about it for my sons b-day  dec 29th  but he has told me NO not to buy it.  he's an xbox gamer but does not want the ONE

ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Nope, my boys don't even want it, they are happy with their xbox 360.

mom23heathens
by Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:12 AM
No. my dd wants the 360. she has the wii and a 3ds. we're behind the times here and my adult kids have the 360 and the ps3. my youngest never really cared but now she wants her own x box360 so she can play online with her brother and sister since they are both gone from home now. My IT son said not to bother with the ONE.
lakerfan420
by Jamie on Nov. 15, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Yeah mine is dead set against it too, as well as even many adult avid xbox users I know and my nephews out of state. One even mentioned that because you have to connect your kinect to the one and have internet access on to use the one whether you're playing a kinect game or not that whenever it's on it's like having a live camera inside your house. He just mentioned this to me yesterday so I haven't checked it out yet but the thought is kind of creepy to me.

Quoting Msgme:

drfink
by Emily on Nov. 15, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Mine have said no ,they do not want that system.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 15, 2013 at 6:01 PM

My kids like our Xbox 360 no plans to get the new one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)