Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Weekend Plans? 11/16-17

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:38 PM
  • 14 Replies

What's going on this weekend?

by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Nothing much around here. Need to do some "spring cleaning".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 1:00 PM

We went on a Cub Scout outing this morning. Planning on putting up the outside Christmas lights this afternoon.

Tomorrow is church in the morning, then ds2 and I have a Cub Scout den meeting that afternoon.

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Nothing my husband has to work this whole weekend.

shorty13417
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this

nothing much going on here.. just cleaning up the house and watching some tv  :-/

Barabell
by Barbara on Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:06 AM

What do you do on the outing?

It's actually pretty warm here this weekend. Well, warm for November in Minnesota. But we've been having rain all day, so it's been unpleasant to work outdoors. Hopefully you had more pleasant weather for hanging the lights.

Quoting wakymom:

We went on a Cub Scout outing this morning. Planning on putting up the outside Christmas lights this afternoon.

Tomorrow is church in the morning, then ds2 and I have a Cub Scout den meeting that afternoon.

Barabell
by Barbara on Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Quoting natural_s:

I honestly don't mean for this question to sound snarky, but why does your husband's work schedule decide your weekend plans? Do you have younger kids you need to care for still?

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:39 AM

No plans here.

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 10:26 AM

No problem and I don't pay  remarks on here any attention like that and yes I have younger kids one who is a preemie and is on oxygen and we have one car at the moment.

We usually go to Church on Sundays and spend the weekend as a family doing things and my husband is usually off on the weekend, so that is what I meant by nothing.

Of course me and the kids will be hanging around the house probably watching movies or playing board games like we usually do, just other things will get cut out this weekend.

Quoting Barabell:

Quoting natural_s:

I honestly don't mean for this question to sound snarky, but why does your husband's work schedule decide your weekend plans? Do you have younger kids you need to care for still?

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Nov. 17, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Yesterday being Saturday I watched college football in the afternoon, did some house work, then went to a friends birthday party. Today I'm putting the finishing touches on DH's birthday package so it can be mailed tomorrow, planning out my Christmas cards, then to a friends house for dinner.
Barabell
by Barbara on Nov. 17, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Good luck with your preemie. I hope the preemie gets stronger and won't need the oxygen soon.

It sounds like you're still having a good weekend around the house. Enjoy!

Quoting natural_s:

No problem and I don't pay  remarks on here any attention like that and yes I have younger kids one who is a preemie and is on oxygen and we have one car at the moment.

We usually go to Church on Sundays and spend the weekend as a family doing things and my husband is usually off on the weekend, so that is what I meant by nothing.

Of course me and the kids will be hanging around the house probably watching movies or playing board games like we usually do, just other things will get cut out this weekend.

Quoting Barabell:

Quoting natural_s:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)