Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

On Thanksgiving

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Ida
  • 14 Replies

will you do any shopping at the big sales all over

by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Nov. 20, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Maybe, maybe not. Depends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fammatthews4
by Trisha on Nov. 20, 2013 at 1:33 PM

I usually don't but this year for a change one of my friends and I will be.  I don't plan on actually buying anything, for me it's just about being out of the house, DD will probably go with us.

drfink
by Emily on Nov. 20, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Not on Thanksgiving Day.I refuse to shop on Thansgiving day.There may be a couple of places but it depends on what and where.We will be at the beach house and I'm not driving off the island and 20 minutes to the worst access designed mall I have ever been to.Even on none major shopping days getting to the closest mall from the beach town is a nightmare.So if it is at a store on the island ...maybe the day after..

ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Nov. 20, 2013 at 1:53 PM

No, I hate the crowds.

sahlady
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:40 PM

no

carolhas2kids
by Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 5:48 PM

no

drfink
by Emily on Nov. 20, 2013 at 6:17 PM

Many years ago my sister and I would go early and get a few kid things...when we had much younger kids.Then go to a late breakfast and I was done for the day.

It has expanded ,we each have a couple of close friends join us and our daughters.Though we start later ...the toys at Toys R Us no longer call our names.Now it is little shopping ,the emphasis is on the very long social ,chatty  breakfast.My sister and her crew shop all day.Not for me though.

Enjoy your day out.

Quoting fammatthews4:

I usually don't but this year for a change one of my friends and I will be.  I don't plan on actually buying anything, for me it's just about being out of the house, DD will probably go with us.

Jessiejack
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 7:43 PM

Nope

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Nov. 20, 2013 at 8:25 PM

I might.   I work Thanksgiving morning anyway.   I may stop by a store on my way home :)

bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Nov. 21, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Will depend on my mood
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)