Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

This will be the first Chistmas

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 9:02 AM
  • 17 Replies
Without one of our dd's. DD 19 is going to her boyfriends for 2 weeks. He is going to his parents home for 2 weeks so dd will too. He is in the Marines. They have not seen each other since June.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahluvsdogs
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Aw, I'm sure you'll miss her but it's great that she'll get to see him for the holiday.

atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 3, 2013 at 10:19 AM
He was with her and not his parents last year for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

Aw, I'm sure you'll miss her but it's great that she'll get to see him for the holiday.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsBLB
by Missi on Dec. 3, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Will she be home anytime during the two weeks?  Hugs

atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 3, 2013 at 10:23 AM
She has a month off so she will be home just over 2 weeks the 26th to 14th of Jan.

Quoting MrsBLB:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsBLB
by Missi on Dec. 3, 2013 at 10:26 AM

That's great!  Kelsey will be with her bio-mom this yr.  I might get to see for a few days...we are trying to work something out.

Quoting atlmom2: She has a month off so she will be home just over 2 weeks the 26th to 14th of Jan.

Quoting MrsBLB:

atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 3, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Dh will be gone quite a bit so he will see her just a couple days.

Quoting MrsBLB:

That's great!  Kelsey will be with her bio-mom this yr.  I might get to see for a few days...we are trying to work something out.

Quoting atlmom2: She has a month off so she will be home just over 2 weeks the 26th to 14th of Jan.

Quoting MrsBLB:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsBLB
by Missi on Dec. 3, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Ugh, it can be hard sometimes.  I love seeing them grow up, but othertimes, not so much.

Quoting atlmom2: Dh will be gone quite a bit so he will see her just a couple days.

Quoting MrsBLB:

Quoting MrsBLB:

02nana07
by Ida on Dec. 3, 2013 at 11:15 AM

At least she is splitting her time so she can see everyone.  Have a great visit and you can always wait to celebrate when she gets there.

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Aww, signs that your little one is growing up. I am sure she will miss you as much as you guys will miss her.

drfink
by Emily on Dec. 3, 2013 at 12:37 PM

So double sided.Wonderful she will be with him and he will see his parents but also  sad for yall.I know yall will miss her alot over Christmas till she is home.

I 've been lucky,a little selfish, so far ,I didn't have to share till after college .Two more to go so we will see with them ...never know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)