Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Perfumes and Colognes (s/o Teen Stocking Stuffer Ideas)

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2013 at 12:13 PM
  • 16 Replies

I noticed a lot of people suggested perfumes and colognes in my stocking stuffer ideas post. I know my son likes Axe Apollo, but I would like some other suggestions too.

What perfumes and colognes do your teens like? 

Do you have a particular brand or scent that you will be gifting your teen(s) this year?

by on Dec. 7, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Dec. 7, 2013 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Funny as I was reading this my dd was applying perfume~ she likes With Love From California and Black Poppy both are from PacSun.

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 1:19 PM

I usually just browse and sniff but last year I got my son an Axe gift set with different kinds and he loved it. I also got him this Addias set that had three different kind that he also loved.

Barabell
by Barbara on Dec. 7, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Quoting natural_s:

I usually just browse and sniff but last year I got my son an Axe gift set with different kinds and he loved it. I also got him this Addias set that had three different kind that he also loved.

Where did you get the Addias set from? I wonder if that's something he's be interested in.

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Walgreens last year Christmas eve when I was doing last minute stocking stuffer ideas but I am sure you can probably find it at any retail that sells perfume or sets.

Quoting Barabell:

Quoting natural_s:

Where did you get the Addias set from? I wonder if that's something he's be interested in.

gonecrazi
by on Dec. 7, 2013 at 4:09 PM

He likes Black from Rue 21.

atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 7, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Juicy Couture.
Coach
Ed Hardy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Dec. 7, 2013 at 11:21 PM

Tim McGraw's cologne...  Southern Blend.    

Mommy2Boys0900
by Donnie's Mom on Dec. 8, 2013 at 4:09 AM
My son likes Axe Apollo too so I'm getting him that and an Old Spice gift set. He didn't like the name "Old" Spice (because he's silly) but he likes the way it smells.
Maverick1957
by Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 5:12 PM

SS likes Polo.

For women/girls...Dune by Christian Dior and Royal Secret by Germaine Monteil.

Niccalyn
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 5:19 PM

One of my teen daughters likes all the Victoria Secret frangrances (she has a ton of them), the almost-17-year-old likes one of the Bath and Body Works ones (I think it might be Dark Kiss?), but for guys they both like Ralph Lauren Polo No. 4.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)