Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Austin got a speeding ticket this morning

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 7:04 AM
  • 13 Replies

You just can't tell that boy nothing, I just told him yesterday about the way he drives....Hell what do I know I am only 50 and been driving sense I was 16.

by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 7:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wakymom
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Yeah, but you're just Mom. Hopefully this ticket will be the only one he gets.

atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 10, 2013 at 8:48 AM
My 22 yo has gotten 2. I have gotten 2 tickets my whole life. And not until I was in my 30's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 10, 2013 at 8:48 AM
My 22 yo has gotten 2. I have gotten 2 tickets my whole life. And not until I was in my 30's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
02nana07
by Ida on Dec. 10, 2013 at 8:56 AM

I hope he is the one paying for it if he doesn't have any money take his Christmas back pay the ticket and wrap up the receipt that will make him think next time.

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Moms know nothing! Hopefully he slows down now.
my2kidsmom9498
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:07 PM
I guess he has to cough up the dough for that and if insurance goes up as well!
boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Some lessons are hard learned.    I got my one and only speeding ticket at age 19.....that was enough for me!

drfink
by Emily on Dec. 11, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Sometimes I think boys learn from experience ..smh...here you can take a 8 hr course once every 12 months to get one certain type of tickets dismissed.Speeding under some limit is included.It also wont go on insurance.Our are warned THEY pay for the course and after that if it happens again they pay the ticket and the up charge in the insurance.Happened once for my oldest ...he had to learn the hard way.Paid for the course and gave up an entire Saturday for the course.

hockeymomtoo
by Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 7:16 AM

My 16 year old had a minor fender bender a few months after he got his license. Fortunately he could enter a diversion program and take an 8 hour remedial driving class and the ticket didn't go on his record so our insurance knew nothing about it. Between court costs, the diversion program and fixing the other car it cost almost $1,000.00 but I think he learned his lesson.

suesues
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 7:53 AM

lesson learned but it can happen to the best of us 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)