Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

12/18 Random Question *I'm most like who?*

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:24 AM
  • 15 Replies

Who do you think you are most like in your family? Which one of your children do you think is most like you?

by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wakymom
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 7:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I appear to be turning more into my mom as I get older, although I as yet have to develop her urge to constantly straighten up around the house (the one trait dh is hoping I develop!).

Ds1, in terms of school attitude, is my payback for how I was. I complain about him and that attitude to my parents, and they sit back and laugh. . . sympathize, but laugh.

atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:27 AM
I am like my Dad. Most like my youngest. Oldest dd is exactly like her Dad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
02nana07
by Ida on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:50 AM

my son is most like me.

I made it a point to become the opposite of mother although I have been told I act just like my dad but I don't really know because he died of cancer when I was 2.

cybcm
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:13 AM
I see equal amounts of my parents in me.

DD14 is most like me, but DS6 is also very similar. I always joke that I don't know what planet he comes from when he gets his head stuck in the fence or decides to spend the day upside down, but I do know where it comes from.
Hannahluvsdogs
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:46 AM

I look the most like my mom but I think I act more like my dad, especially as I've gotten older. My middle child is the most like me in looks and personality.

CometGirl
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Personality-wise I am most like my father.  My youngest son is most like me.

sahlady
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 3:31 PM
I think I act more like my dad.... I definitely look more like him.

I think my oldest daughter acts most like me at that age. My youngest daughter is my twin.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by Barbara on Dec. 18, 2013 at 4:05 PM
I'm not a lot like either of my parents, but I am more like my mom.

Our son has a lot of both of us in him, but I would say his personality is a little more like me and he looks more like his father.
drfink
by Emily on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:02 PM

I look like my mom .I try to be more like her parents.She is an angry ,bitter, go for the jugular type of person.Love her but it is true.My parents divorced and my dad never looked back except when he wanted something so I also try not to be like him.

My oldest and 17 yr old look a lot like me and have my coloring.My daughter and 15 yr old have my husbands coloring but feature wise my daughter looks like me.Personality my oldest son , daughter and I are the most alike.My 17 yr old can be a mini-me of my husband in personality.My 15 yr old is his complete own person.

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:51 PM

One of my younger brothers I am more like. I think my daughter is more like me even though my oldest son has been displaying more of me this year, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN