Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

12/20 Random Question *Imaginary friends?*

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 6:16 AM
  • 17 Replies

Did you have an imaginary friend as a child? Did any of your children have an imaginary friend?

by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 6:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 20, 2013 at 8:52 AM
I did not. My girls did not either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Khanfan
by Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 9:57 AM

I didn't.  My dd had inaginary Kelly.  Kelly was 6 yrs old and kinda bossy.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 10:13 AM

I did and my youngest did too.

cybcm
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 10:16 AM
I had an imaginary sister for a while.

DS17 had an imaginary tiger who followed him around for about a year when he was 4 and DD12 had an imaginary horse.
sahlady
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 10:17 AM
I had an imaginary frog.

My oldest had one, my younger two did not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sahlady
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 10:19 AM
ROTFLMBO I asked my 12 yr old if she had one and she said yes but the friend bored her so she didn't play with him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurpleHazey
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I did have one "Sandy" no my kids have not had one.

AuntieV
by Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 10:40 AM

I did not but SS had friend named  Two Half. Two moved in right after his mom and dad splt. The next couple years were really rough with the parents moving in and out of the house depending on who had custody of kids. After his dad had custody SS lost his bedroom to the new parade of live in housekeepers. I think Two was his way of coping with the turmoil in his life.  

Msgme
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 12:17 PM

I did not but my girls did.  My older dd had two   First was flying guy.  He kinda looked like peter pan but he wore black  and they would fly around together.  Then flying guy kinda stopped coming around and pony puff princess came around.  she was a pink pony that could puff out clouds  lol

My younger dd had Jenna and let me tell you jenna was a handfull.  alwyas doing stuff to get tori in trouble  lol

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Nope I did not and none of my children had one that I know of. My oldest son when younger  one day while playing was talking to someone and I asked him who he was talking to and  he said the lady. Don't know if it was an imaginary friend or what and that was the only time I caught him having a conversation with someone that was not there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)