Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Not Funny!!! Someone called my 17 year old son tonight, and told him his girlfriend was killed

Posted by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 2:34 AM
  • 20 Replies
It was a joke!!! WTH!!! My heart is pounding and I am still shaking from trying to help my hysterical, crying son. He was in his room and he screamed MOM at the top of his lungs and flung himself at me, he screamed something horrible happened to Ashley!!! Within the last 2 years I found my boyfriend dead from toxic fumes and my son in law committed suicide. I can't take anything more. I think I am having a nervous breakdown. I have been diagnosed with PTSD and my son has suffered from depression. We are both in therapy. This was the meanest thing someone can do.
by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 2:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PurpleHazey
by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 6:31 AM

Sounds like you have afruity one there, it will come out of who made the phone call and I would take it from there.

GleekingOut
by Silver Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 8:06 AM

You know - I wouldn't punish my child if they decided to punch the kid that did that. Hope it wasn't the girlfriend.

SweetOrangeMama
by Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Oh my! That is horrible! I hope he finds out who did it & make sure he never allows them in his life.
missmeli77
by Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 8:42 AM
OMG!!! Thats messed up..... I hope they rot in hell.....
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Dec. 21, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Wow that's just cruel.

Who made the call to your son?

kali_w2
by Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Something that cruel needs to be reported to the police, ASAP!!!

Jinx-Troublex3
by Bronze Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 1:27 PM
I had something similar done to me but not nearly as bad. We did have a friemd of mine commit suicide. However, someone said that one of the reasons he did it was because I CALLED HIM and said he was kicked out of the community group we belonged to.

I never did find out who said it. I was not even in the state and this was before everyone had cell phones and contact lists. I didnt take any of my group info to visit my grandparents @@.
Sunshine257
by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 1:30 PM
What is the matter with people? That is so cruel! I am glad she is ok.
boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Dec. 21, 2013 at 1:53 PM

This begs the question:  "WTF is wrong with people???"   How could anybody in their right mind consider that to be funny??      You poor soul!   And your poor, poor son!    I am so sorry.

drfink
by Emily on Dec. 21, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Awful ,completely heartless.I am sorry .I hope yall eventually were able to get some sleep.

How simply cruel,just cruel.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)