Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

What are your plans for

Posted by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Ida
  • 12 Replies

tomorrow and Wednesday

We are staying home and watching Christmas movies while eating all day

baking  eatingchristmas service

by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Dec. 23, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Tomorrow we celebrate Christmas with my side of the family. Food, gifts and all that stuff. On Wednesday we go out to eat Chinese food. A kind of tradition that started a couple of years ago. I think my mil is going to be around this year so she is planning to come over sometime on Wednesday to exchange gifts.

atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 23, 2013 at 4:37 PM
We are at MIL's till Thursday. Tomorrow going to lunch with my best friend and exchanging gifts with her. Maybe having a family poker game tomorrow night. Wednesday hanging at MIL's and that is it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
squeekers
http://www.richdemuro.com/home/2014/12/17/how-to-get-a-refund-from-google-play-for-in-app-purchases-your-kids-made-without-your-permission
Today at 12:41 AM
by Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this

tomorrow DD is spending noon to 9pm with boyfriend's family while DH and I finally get to watch Despicable Me 2. chrismas day we will be opening presents and figuring out where to pack some of them, and we will all be going to bed very early. dec 26th we are going to the airport for a 9am flight to see my family in Illinois until the beginning of January. then we get to brave yet another overly full airport and fly home back to sunny southern calif.

if the weather channel is right, the day we fly out home temps will be almost 80F and flying into 31F. the day we fly home, I figure the opposite.

Mommy2Boys0900
by Donnie's Mom on Dec. 23, 2013 at 8:32 PM
I took the day off tomorrow so I plan to stay in all day with the boys watching tv shows and maybe a movie or two with them. Then on Christmas morning we're going to wake up early and open presents before breakfast. I'm so excited I can hardly wait.
boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Dec. 23, 2013 at 10:33 PM

We are staying home tomorrow.    We plan to watch movies and decorate all the packages (which means sticking a bow on each!)

Christmas morning my Mom will be coming over for breakfast and unwrapping.   We will then go to my Mom's to prepare Christmas Dinner and open more packages.     

Christmas will be very casual and stress free this year.....  it will just be the four of us plus my Mom.

my2kidsmom9498
by Bronze Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 11:12 PM
I am glad I am off tomorrow ,it is our crazy busy season at work. I work part time, but the last few weeks of the year and the first part of January I work much more. Tomorrow I am making a nice dinner and we will go to church. Sunday, we head to dh's side. My side will come here on Saturday.
drfink
by Emily on Dec. 24, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Do a little cooking ,brave the camera store ,hang around here ,go to early church at 4:30.The service my 17 yr old sings in ,go for Tex-Mex with my sis ,her family and our mom.Wed have a breakfast and gifts here with my family including my oldest and his fiancee.Mid afternoon we go to my sister's for big Christmas.She has invited a couple of couples that adult kids are with in laws this year.I bring the sides.

Msgme
by Silver Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 9:13 AM

well its now tomorrow.  Today we will be cleaning.  lol  i had guys here for a couple of days doing much needed work on my apt and they are done for the time being.  Due to having them here parts of my home are a wreck and a half.  So we will spend a few hours cleaning up and making things pretty again.  Then we will be tracking santa , watching movies and singing some christmas stuff with some hot cocoa.  wednesday we will be staying home and just relaxing.  judging from the gifts my 11 year old is getting i'm sure i iwll have 5 or 6 makeovers thru out the day.

Saturday however we are going to my sisters house for christmas dinner and exchanging gifts and celebrating my sons b-day which is the 29th.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Silver Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Tonight we're going to DH's parents' house, tomorrow to his cousin's house.

Monsita
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Hello!
I know I am few days late for this post, but I wanted to tell you we did the same thing you did.

We also turned off video games system and we played (old time) board games as "Trouble" "Sorry" "Life" "Monopoly" and it was lots of fun.

Happy new year!

Quoting 02nana07:

tomorrow and Wednesday

We are staying home and watching Christmas movies while eating all day

baking  eatingchristmas service

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN