Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

What did you get?

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:13 AM
  • 29 Replies

What did you get for Christmas?

by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:14 AM
3 moms liked this
Lol, in Feb I get to pick out a new house full of furniture for our house in FL!.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momofmenagerie
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:22 AM
2 moms liked this
I don't know yet. I'm the first one up as usual!

Getting the coffee perking and rechecking "ambience" before reminding the household THERE IS A REASON TO BE UP!
Khanfan
by Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 10:34 AM
2 moms liked this

The joy of hearing my 13 yr old dd hating everything she recieved.  Even the CASH she whined she doesn't know what to buy!!banging head into wallMy favorite gift is Jesus.  He knows me and loves me enough to be a baby born in a stable, so I can be with Him everyday and into Eternity, so Thank you Jesus.  He's all I needed today.

02nana07
by Ida on Dec. 25, 2013 at 11:36 AM
2 moms liked this

A happy family was my favorite gift

Thorlin
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 11:44 AM
2 moms liked this

I got two happy kids so I am good to go until next year!!

wakymom
by Silver Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this

A necklace and a 50 Shades crossword puzzle book (I had no idea that was out there! from dh), a big crossword puzzle book (ds1), 2 fill-in style crossword puzzle books (ds2 and dd), a book, a check from my parents, and a copy of an independent movie my sister had a small part in. There were some small gifts to the whole family- Star Wars MadLibs, a Charlie Brown movie, stuff ds2 and dd made at school.

Momofmenagerie
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this
A tv for ME and blue ray player! I just wanted like a 20 inch so I could watch my dvd's in my own, quiet space.

Instead, I have a 32 " and it was a treasure hunt. Pretty pleased. No more constant kid shows or games if I don't want.

I can watch my House DVDs again !
<3 my Santa
Jinx-Troublex3
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 1:29 AM
1 mom liked this
An LAPD tshirt...I love it!

This is the first time in...God I cant remember...that I got anything. We always say we arent buying for each other but I always make sure.in the past to get him at least one thing "from the kids" but he never does. This year, I didnt get him anything. :(

After the kids were done, he came out with a plastic.grocery type bagg and handed it to me saying,"I forgot I had this for you..Merry Christmas.

Funny about the tshirt...It has been in our closet since at least last February- I found it along with a stuffed k9 german shepherd while looking for something else! For my birthday in March, he gave me the german shepherd...I was.like..wtf? Where's my shirt? But didnt say anything...lol)
drfink
by Emily on Dec. 26, 2013 at 2:09 AM
1 mom liked this

A new outdoor electric /wood smoker.I love to smoke food and mine suddenly died recently.Several other wonderful gifts.

Everyone was spoiled this year including me.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Oh...that sounds awesome! Never tried.smoking meat on my own...

Quoting drfink:

A new outdoor electric /wood smoker.I love to smoke food and mine suddenly died recently.Several other wonderful gifts.

Everyone was spoiled this year including me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)