Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

My husband is a great step dad

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 5:25 PM
  • 5 Replies

My husband Charlie is a great step dad,he loves my 16 year old son Kevin a lot although he is not his bio father.Kevin was a year old when Charlie and I started dating,this was in 1998.Kevin was skiddish of him at first and it got better overtime.My husband takes him out for squirrel hunting and it is the same with deer hunting.Kevin even gets advice from him,my husband said he is always there for him.Plus my husband is supportive of what he likes to do,Kevin likes to crossdress expressing himself going by Kelsey.My husband call him Kelsey when he is dressed as her.My husband knows he is a very happy boy expressing his feminine side.He even got Kelsey a gift card from a girl's clothing store for a Christmas gift and Kelsey liked it.He also encourages Kevin to try new thing,he was proud him when he got into Krav and knows he likes it now.My husband knows he has motovation too,a hard worker too.His bio dad,he is great about it too and gets along with my husband very well.

by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
GMMC
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 5:46 PM
You are very fortunate.
alexisb3
by Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 5:55 PM

Kevin even treats him with respect.They continue to work on the step father /step son relationship which has been great

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 1, 2014 at 6:15 PM
Awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Jan. 1, 2014 at 7:22 PM

Sounds like you picked a winner!

alexisb3
by Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 7:39 PM

I was dating a guy before my husband and said I don't want to be in your son's life.Charlie's response was that he loves kids and wanted to be in my son's life although he is not his bio father when we started dating.He has been great about what my son does too and shows his support,my son does some modeling dressed as Kelsey.Has done this for two years,all started when a friend of mine was a girl short modeling some clothes and Kelsey was asked to step in saying yes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)