Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

1/5 Random Question *Anywhere but there*

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 8:59 AM
  • 17 Replies

Where would you not go back to for a vacation?

by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CometGirl
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:37 AM

The Arch in St. Louis.

Not_A_Native
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:40 AM

Yeah, I wasn't fond of the Arch.  Actually, I wasn't fond of St. Louis in general.

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:41 AM
I have loved everywhere we went. That being said probably would not go to ST Thomas again. Just because I love other islands more. Been to Atlantis on Nassau 2 times. That was enough.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natural_s
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 12:12 PM

Have not been to that  many places so as of yet there has not been a place that has been a total turn off even though Disney did not turn out what I thought it would.

Lindalou907
by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 12:49 PM

Palestine, Texas. I really don't want to go back to Norway either, but I will probably have to.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 3:31 PM

I can't really think of anywhere we've been that I would flat-out refuse to go back to.

I sort-of refuse to go back to Disneyland and Disney World. I would go back to take the kids, but do NOT want to take dh. He has no patience for waiting in lines.

sahlady
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 4:11 PM

The places I have been were all nice.... it was the people I was with that made the vacation less enjoyable.  Hubs family just wants to SIT.... omg I get sooooooooooo flip'n board on vacation with them I could SCREAM!!!!

As for place I have never been and have NO desire to go.... DISNEYWORLD will remain on the very top of my list.

02nana07
by Ida on Jan. 5, 2014 at 5:03 PM

I have always made the best of wherever we went so I can't really think of anyplace I wouldn't go back to.

my2kidsmom9498
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 5:46 PM
I never had a place I would not go back.
fammatthews4
by Trisha on Jan. 5, 2014 at 5:48 PM
On our last cruise we went up to Atlantis just to check it out and to see if it was somewhere we'd want to stay at. We weren't impressed.

Quoting atlmom2: I have loved everywhere we went. That being said probably would not go to ST Thomas again. Just because I love other islands more. Been to Atlantis on Nassau 2 times. That was enough.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)