Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Poor dog

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:30 AM
  • 11 Replies

2nd day of -40 wind chills. She is shivering before we make it out of the garage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jobsmom3
by Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 12:15 PM

Awww! Poor baby! My neighbor said she's worried her dog will get a bladder infection because he won't pee! It's so cold he just wants to run back in. My dog who usually LOVES to be out is making quick trips.

bexsmum
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 12:30 PM

Both of my cats are huddles under the quilts on the bed. DD kitten won't even go down to the basement as he thinks its too cold and she put the space heater on and she lives down there but he won't have anything to do with it

drfink
by Emily on Jan. 7, 2014 at 1:32 PM

poor puppy....mine should talk to yours ...they were dragging out the door yesterday and we got up to 34.Cold for us but nothing compared to you.Mine have sweaters but not boots.

LOVE the jacket.Very cute.

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 7, 2014 at 1:37 PM
I got her newborn socks and hold them on with pony tail holders.

Quoting drfink:

poor puppy....mine should talk to yours ...they were dragging out the door yesterday and we got up to 34.Cold for us but nothing compared to you.Mine have sweaters but not boots.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cindy18
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 1:38 PM

I am watching my dogs very closely too!

drfink
by Emily on Jan. 7, 2014 at 1:47 PM

We may get to the 40's today and it is very sunny.They are currently laying on a sunny part of our deck in sweaters...they didn't want to come in.

I am going to Target later today.I am going to get baby socks and pony tail holders for them.We are supposed to keep having a cold winter.Thanks

Quoting atlmom2: I got her newborn socks and hold them on with pony tail holders.

Quoting drfink:

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Jan. 7, 2014 at 10:04 PM

Poor baby!   I love the socks!    My Mom's terrier has little rain boots.  He hates them, lol.

thetrollcat
by Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 11:51 PM

I have a pug they have to be closely watched but my pug goes out all winter, only to potty though

Devious103102
by Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 11:56 PM

awww

sahlady
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:24 AM

I was wondering how people were getting their dogs to pee/poo.  I woudl think there has to be a way to train them to pee/poo on a pad in the garage during the winter so they dont have to go outside at all.

but I have never lived in the snow as an adult. and never had a pet as a kid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)