Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Anyone else have one of these ?

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 12:18 AM
  • 3 Replies
An ex with his own problems popping up to play the. " father " role when he just up and decides you aren 't doing something right re : your "shared" child?

One that tries to intimidate you into " fixing " something you've already got a handle on?

A man so broken himself that he's got NO RIGHT to tell you ANYTHING about how you are raising your child?

I'm handling it, keeping him in the loop...and ONE FB msg posted from your child bearing his soul and somehow I 'm the screw up! Never occurring to him that he may be a big part of the issue.

I'm handling it! I keep a close eye, have non confrontational conversations with him. I'm right at the door to let him fall into my arms when he's been holding it in all day.i scheduled him a psyche eval in February, locked away any dangerous meds, and speak regularly about the dangers of self harm as well as how many lives he could end if he took his own.

I got this. Crawl back in your self destructive hole and let me make sure he doesn't follow you there!

( it 's really a vent. A rhetorical question feel free to add a comment accept suggesting a psychiatric hold. I'm watching every move and looking for any signs)
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ForeverLawst
by Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this

*HUGS*  You've got this.. but, vent, scream, holler all you need to! 

Khanfan
by Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:31 AM

Dang your living my life sept I'm still married to her dad and don't see the light at the end yet.

My dd is a cutter curently, she has toubles that may benefit from seeing a Dr.  DH says she needs to go to a Dr. about it, but does nothing. Including finding out at work when our medical coverage kicks in. I finally got on board with him about the Dr. and then he got silent about it.  Guess it's my job to work it out, but he'll be there to tell me when he thinks I've screwed up.  Same old same old.

1kidmomajm
by Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 2:55 PM

Tell him if he wants to give a damn about your kid now, fine. But do not tell you anything about how to parent. He knows he better keep off. If anything the kids problems are based on the dad not being there, not the mom trying to do everything she can to support her child. Tell him right to his face he better back off when it comes to your parenting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)