She has been dating her bf for 5 months now and recently became sexually active. While I am disappointed that she didn't wait I am also aware that it's going to happen. I'm lucky that we can talk about it. I bought them condoms and am monitoring the usage--my daughter will always have a condom on her to be protected. I am going to get her into the Dr for an exam and BC options. I have talked to both of them about the topic in length in the last couple of days. I have talk to her a lot about all aspects of sex so that she is well educated. They don't hang out very often (maybe once a week)--we live outside of town. I know they will have sex regardless if I say no, so I'm ok with the having sex at our house. I would rather know they are safe and using protection then the alternative. Are any of you in a similar position and how did you handle it?
UPDATE: I have informed her no more sex at our house and Dr appt is set.