Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kid with a broken heart :(

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 6:29 PM
  • 3 Replies

I hate , hate , hate seeing my kids heart broken. It makes me want to punch the person responsible right in the mouth. * sigh* 

My son is not a teen anymore but Moms are moms , right?! 

He is 25 and got involved with a girl with 2 children. It was a disaster waiting to happen , not because of the kids ( although that didn't help) but because they were both to immature to handle the responsibility of a instant family. They moved way to fast to soon. They moved in together before they were even together 6 months.

The girl did not like any of his life long friends especially his female friend. He wasn't " allowed " to hang around them anymore and he never stood up for himself.  She has no friends of her own so I guess he wasn't supposed to either. 

It's not all her fault for the break up . I do know this. It doesn't make it any easier to see him on the verge of tears because it's all over now. 

I'm sad for him even though I saw this coming from the beginning. 

I'm a little sad for me to because I do loves those girls. I just didn't love or even like her all,that much. 

by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
atlmom2
by Susie on Feb. 2, 2014 at 7:28 PM
Everyone has heartbreak. Part of life. Not easy, but makes you stronger and wiser next time. My dd moved in after 8 months. She figured out that was too soon. Huge mistake. They broke up just before their 2nd anniversary.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobear110
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 7:41 PM

Oh it will be all worth it if he actually learns something from it this time. 

Still hard to see your kids hurting . 

Quoting atlmom2: Everyone has heartbreak. Part of life. Not easy, but makes you stronger and wiser next time. My dd moved in after 8 months. She figured out that was too soon. Huge mistake. They broke up just before their 2nd anniversary.

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Feb. 2, 2014 at 10:04 PM
2 moms liked this

Sorry.     Heartbreak sucks regardless of age, but when there are children involved, it is worse.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)