Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Just WHOA!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 7:27 PM
  • 2 Replies
Wellllll had a pretty decent weekend. I work,only had to deal with the baby since the twins went over to my older DS house. That was such a reliever for me LOL!!!! Didn't even have much of issues out of my soon to be ex DH... Soooo I went in for my 6week checkup (babygirl was due in march but had her 8weeks early)only to find out yeahhhhh guess who is pregnant AGAIN!!!! OMFG!!!! I literally passed out for a sec(no joke)! I ask my doctor well how?! She responds do she really need to have a sex education class with me LOL... I told her no I didn't mean it that way I'm just shock! Like in real shock! Ask her was they sure could it be mistaken?! She's pretty sure! I'm about to be friggn 43! I already have one little one that is goin to be enough strain! But really?! This! With EVERYTHING else goin on in my life! All I can say is what else can possibly happen or go on!! ugh! So yeah not sure if I should be happy?! Sad?!Mad?! Idk.... All I can do is cry!!Apologize for the long post!
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
chrisj4609
by Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this
I wish you all the best
navyjen
by Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh well.  A suprise pregnancy can be really emotional to begin with but especially when you just had a baby it can be really tough to swallow.   I couldnt imagine.   I had my baby 9 weeks early at 39 years old and that scared me.  Hugs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)