Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

sooooo spoiled!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:26 PM
  • 6 Replies
2 moms liked this

my son has had his driver's licence for a year and his own car.  he drives himself to school, to sports, runs errands for me, helps drive his little sister places............. but now has a broken right foot.  I didnt realize how spoiled I had become.  Dang, my whole life is going backwards now that I  have to drive him everywhere again.  Poop!  I liked being spoiled!

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ItsaJOB
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 5:04 PM

And your question is?  Time will heal his foot.  Guess you will just have to drive him or maybe he has a friend who can.

GleekingOut
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 5:23 PM

Hahaha, My DD's couldn't wait for the eldest to move out - they wanted their own rooms, individual cupboard space, etc. What they didn't realize until the day BEFORE she left was that now that their built in babysitter had gone, they had to go EVERYWHERE with DH and myself. They spent the whole day begging her to stay lol.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 5:48 PM

Lol! I tend to forget how spoiled I am w/ ds1 being able to watch ds2 and dd until he's off on a Scout outing and I have to drag them along. . .

PosinourHarmony
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:37 PM

Lol! Well....this is teaching you not ta take it for granted lol! Time will heal his foot and you'll be spoiled again. My twins are 16 and get their licenses in April...since here in PA gotta wait 6 months after you get your permit....I CAN'T WAIT! I want them ta drive like NOW! LOL!

sahlady
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:22 PM

no question

Quoting ItsaJOB:

And your question is?  Time will heal his foot.  Guess you will just have to drive him or maybe he has a friend who can.

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Feb. 18, 2014 at 10:24 PM

lol.   I feel your pain!    When my son was 17 he broke his right arm and couldn't drive for a few weeks.   It was a huge PITA.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)