Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How's the weather??

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 3:14 PM
  • 17 Replies

This week at home much below normal with lows below zero or single digits and highs teens and 20's. 

Here in FL we will be 80's or high 70's.  DH is seriously upset he has to go to London in a couple weeks instead of coming back down here for a long weekend.  London vs Florida.  He would take Florida. 

by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LivinDeadGurl
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 3:32 PM

It's 74 at the moment where I am in Texas.

JessicaR7
by Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 3:44 PM

My less pretentious weather is at a mere 66 degrees but I live in a suburb outside of Houston.

bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Feb. 24, 2014 at 4:30 PM
Lol jealous! We live in Spokane WA. We moved into a new home yesterday in over 6 inches of snow fall. Today it's still snowing. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2Boys0900
by Donnie's Mom on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:36 PM
We had a really nice, unseasonably warm weekend for a NY winter with temperatures in the 50's. Well winter is back because it was in the 30's here today.
PosinourHarmony
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:59 AM

I'm in PA....was nice most the weekend....now it's cold again....blah....

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 25, 2014 at 6:15 AM

Quoting PosinourHarmony:

I'm in PA....was nice most the weekend....now it's cold again....blah....

This!

Carmen66
by Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 8:05 AM

its 26 here in nj

Hannahluvsdogs
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 9:55 AM

It's supposed to be below freezing for the next two weeks. This will likely end up being the coldest winter on record here.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 5:01 PM

We've cooled back off quite a bit. We had a few warmer days last week that melted a lot of our snow; now it's back to our normal cold. Today and tomorrow are highs in the 20s w/ single digit wind chills.

debbiekc1975
by Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 6:43 AM
The tv station the other day said that for us it's the coldest winter on record since 1870 ( national weather service was stated in 1870 lol) we had 23 straight days of subzero temps ( we are in the middle of another stretch of about 10 days). We had a storm last week that gave us 12 inches of snow and the kids have already missed 7 days of school because of snow or bitter cold so they are going to have to make themup........I am so over winter at this point.

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

It's supposed to be below freezing for the next two weeks. This will likely end up being the coldest winter on record here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)