Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

This just made me smile

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:35 PM
  • 8 Replies

My dd has an indoor bunny as a pet.  She wants to be a vet, and when she is at school I get to play with bunny.  I walk into bunnies room to get her and let get some exercise DD has put labels on everything. Lol  she thinks I give bunny too many treats that are not healthy.  So everything is labeled with guidelines as to what bunny can have. I have a feeling my grandchildren will come with instructions also.  Lol.  Just love her to pieces

by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Niccalyn
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 1:28 PM
2 moms liked this

So cute!  Sounds like my 9-year-old.  She also wants to be a vet.  Everyone told her she'd never teach our 8-year-old Standard Poodle to sit, but guess what--all DD has to say is 'treat' and darned if that dog doesn't sit on the spot!

wakymom
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 2:54 PM

Lol!

Linagma03
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:20 PM

To cute. 

Hannahluvsdogs
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

That's cute. My DD was like that with her hamster. In the small animal aisle at the pet store she'd point out all the treats and tell me they were full of sugar and no good. The only one she approved of was basically dried carrots, and she was adamant that the hamster only got one per day. And I still laugh remembering the time we took the hamster with us to visit Grandma, and Grandma said she was going to let the hamster lick the frosting off a cupcake, and DD said "Oh no you are not!" like a little mom.

mombrain1994
by Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 2:56 PM
We took DD hamster with us too including vacation. Lol. I am glad there is another mom out there as goofy as me !

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

That's cute. My DD was like that with her hamster. In the small animal aisle at the pet store she'd point out all the treats and tell me they were full of sugar and no good. The only one she approved of was basically dried carrots, and she was adamant that the hamster only got one per day. And I still laugh remembering the time we took the hamster with us to visit Grandma, and Grandma said she was going to let the hamster lick the frosting off a cupcake, and DD said "Oh no you are not!" like a little mom.

mombrain1994
by Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this
We took DD hamster with us too including vacation. Lol. I am glad there is another mom out there as goofy as me !

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

mombrain1994
by Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 2:57 PM

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 5, 2014 at 4:31 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL~ that's cute.

I've recently inherited my 4 "grand-bunnies". My dd moved out and isn't allowed to have pets in her apartment. She misses them very much, she'll text me to see how they are doing, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)