Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughter told me something finally

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:23 PM
  • 7 Replies

My daughter Allison told me something finally last night.I have been concerned about her lately and has been holding it back.She finally went into tears and said a couple boys in one class groped her Friday.She is 13 years old these two boys were always picking on her for no reason.I have been called once so far because they pulled on her hair and slapped her on the butt.Finally told the pricipal and these two boys are suspended.Even the cops were called out and looks like criminal charges too.Allison knows she has my support and we hugged.The principal has been great handling this very well and knew to call the cops out which these two boys were arrested too.

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
michelepr
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:27 PM

I'm so glad so told you this. What a burden off her chest. You've done the right thing.

haileyj1
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:33 PM

So far my dad is outraged at these two boys harming his grand daughter.I have calmed him down and knows the police will do their job on this.

woodswalker
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:36 PM

I'm glad the school is handling it well.     Hugs, momma.  

chattycassie
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:36 PM

I am glad she came to you that is so wrong of those boys.

haileyj1
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:39 PM

It has taught her that sexual abuse is to report asap.An explustion hearing for these two boys have been set for Monday night.I am going to it.I am learning parents of these two boys are not happy with the arrests.Allison is shocked a little bit and doing better day by day.She has male friends that know to keep their hands to theirselves raised this way.

mommyofthezoo03
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:06 AM

That is a really tough spot! My dd was groped by a team mate almost 2 yrs ago. She still isn't over it. It was a boy from church even. We ended up switching churches over it. I was groped when I was 12 or 13 by my 4 male cousins. I still feel dirty over it and it gives me anxiety. To a point boys with be boys but I agree 100% that something needs to be done because they need ot learn it isn't right.

Carmen66
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:08 AM

I am so glad she told you, alot of girls hide whats going on in their lives. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)