Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Enjoying being a teen mom

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 3:13 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
I enjoy my daughters this age but sometimes get scared also...at that time I need help from frnds...so wants to make some frnds on cafe mom...
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nana776
by Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 3:25 PM

I hear you, Mamma. There are a lot of cool things about teens that get overshadowed by the bad. It can be really hard too. 

I'm Anna. I have three kids, 30, 16 and 13. I look forward to getting to know you more. Welcome to the group.

atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 16, 2014 at 5:50 PM
Welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Icyfrell
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:16 PM

Hey im a teen mommy too, 17 with a almost year old (her birthdays on the 26th) love to make friends

rubzsk
by New Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:18 AM
Thank u frnds...I m not negative about this age infact i enjoy there giggling chating n eeverythg. ..smtimes just become over protective. ..
atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:50 AM
This is Mom's of teens, not teen Mom of a baby?

Quoting Icyfrell:

Hey im a teen mommy too, 17 with a almost year old (her birthdays on the 26th) love to make friends

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Icyfrell
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 3:22 PM

I read the title not the group name sorry. and there was probably a nicer was nicer way of pointing that out

Quoting atlmom2: This is Mom's of teens, not teen Mom of a baby?
Quoting Icyfrell:

zacmacsmomm
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 3:46 PM

I have 2 kids.  My son is 20 and my daughter will be 15 next month!  I really, really enjoy the teen years.  Yes, there are some challenges but that goes with being a mommy :)

atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 17, 2014 at 4:33 PM
I was NOT mean. How was I to point it out??? Don't take offense.

Quoting Icyfrell:

I read the title not the group name sorry. and there was probably a nicer was nicer way of pointing that out

Quoting atlmom2: This is Mom's of teens, not teen Mom of a baby?

Quoting Icyfrell:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jamie-82
by Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 5:52 AM
Welcome to the group!

I'm a mother of 8. My teens are 18 and 15.
Ewa101
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 7:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Icyfrell:

Good luck with your baby.  I hope you have lots of support.  When my first child was born, I knew nobody with a baby, but quickly made friends at a playground and the library (that was before Al Gore invented the internet).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)