Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

My son proudly stepped in

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 8:45 AM
  • 2 Replies

My son Kevin proudly stepped in yesterday,there was a fashion show modeling teenage girl's clothes and my friend Randi was a model short.She asked Kevin to step in dressed as his female side Kelsey on Tuesday and he said yes.Did good,my husband and I were there for support and did good having fun.Had a seperate room to get ready and luckily most of the models know him and his female side Kelsey very well.He kept the clothes and amazed people that reacted very well.All of the  moms of the models said Kelsey did good.Kelsey is going to do it again in a couple weeks,Randi's sister in law Jessica asked her to do it for her and said yes to Jessica.Randi and Jessica both respect my son's crossdressing very well and said Kelsey does good in modeling,this was Kelsey's first time.

by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
nana776
by Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:29 PM

That's great!!

I am curious as to why you refer to his feminine side as a seperate person. It sounds like you are descibing someone with a multiple personality disorder. Does he have that? If not, I'm not sure that refering to him in that way is emotionally healthy. It kind of implies that there is something "wrong" with him, Know I mean? I'm not trying to be rude. Just something to think about.

alexisb3
by Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:38 PM

Kevin likes to get in touch with his feminine side and has done this since he was 6 years old.He is a nice kid and Kelsey is a little bit nicer.He has a modeling coach he works with and she has been great to him so far

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN