Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

B-Day gifts for a 15yr old DD

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2014 at 6:11 PM
  • 13 Replies

Need idea for gifts for a 15yr old DD.

She has a Kindle, had a DS (lost 2 of them), iPhone 3, Mp3 player, TV in her room, playstation 2 in her room, games, tons of books, lots of drawing supplies, iPhone home dock, bike and new clothes.

What on earth do we get her?! we have no idea. HELP PLEASE

by on Apr. 8, 2014 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 8, 2014 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I asked mine what they want.  Or give money. 

proudmother5946
by Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 9:18 PM
We just did a family dinner at a nice restaurant. She got birthday cards with $15 in each and some movie passes. She was happy with this.
kblpooh
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 9:37 PM
What is she in too? Movie passes, iTunes card, tickets to a concert or show, gift certificate to a store, take her to get a manI and pedi, get her hair done (my daughter wants highlights), flat iron or curling iron (if she's into that stuff), art desk or art supply case, easal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suesues
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 7:30 AM

concert tickets 

wakymom
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 9:13 AM

We gave ds1, who turned 15 last month, a book he'd been wanting. I told relatives to just give gift cards- they gave him ones to Target, Barnes & Noble, and GameStop.

If your dd is into this sort of thing, you could give her a g.c to a day spa or a nail place for a mani/pedi.

Or her main gift could be a special outing for her and a couple of friends- the spa idea, movies, ice skating/bowling (teens here still have fun doing those things, just not as an official party). . .

ItsaJOB
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Nice jewelry.

Renilia
by Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 10:44 AM

I like the idea of taking her to get her nails done she never has had them done before. I also think we might do a movie for her and her friends, maybe even let them go to the mall afterwards (the mall is right behind the movies)  just got to figure out how to do that my car is small.

Quoting wakymom:

We gave ds1, who turned 15 last month, a book he'd been wanting. I told relatives to just give gift cards- they gave him ones to Target, Barnes & Noble, and GameStop.

If your dd is into this sort of thing, you could give her a g.c to a day spa or a nail place for a mani/pedi.

Or her main gift could be a special outing for her and a couple of friends- the spa idea, movies, ice skating/bowling (teens here still have fun doing those things, just not as an official party). . .

insanemomof4
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 8:07 AM
That's exactly what we gave our odd on her 15th bday. Bought her and 2 of her friends tickets to her fav groups. Omg she had such a great time she couldn't thank us enough. And she is still talking about that present today.

Quoting suesues:

concert tickets 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Msgme
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 8:41 AM
When my dd turned 15 i took her and some Friends to see hunger games. I only went along to keep my youngest occupied. My dd wanted her lil Sister there. She also got about $100 in cash. She also went with her bff to a salon for a mani/pedi she has had the same birthday gift for a few year now. My sister takes her for a new wardrobe every year as well. B-day is in nov but they wait till early spring for clothes.
mommyofthezoo03
by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 9:07 AM

For my dd I want to do a mani pedi with her then go out to a nice lunch. We are not big on overdoing. In your case I would have parents drop the kids off and pick them up. I have never let dd go with more than 2 friends adn around here the mall is OUT. Too dangerous here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN