Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Hi, I'm new

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 4:27 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hey, I'm Callie. I am a newly single mom of 5 from Tennessee. My kids mean everything to me, they are the loves of my life.

My oldest is Blake, he is 19. He is attending university this fall. Blake is an amazing big brother, he is very caring and always looking out for his little brothers and sister. I am very proud to have him as my son.

My 2nd oldest is Justin. He's 14. He is very active and loves sports. He currently plays baseball, hockey and football. He will be graduating grade 8 next month and he is looking forward to high school. Justin has a great sense of humor, I love hearing what he has to say.

Next is my only daughter, Jessica. She is 12. She is the girly girl stuck in the middle of a bunch of boys. Jess loves cheerleading, she has been involved in cheer since she was 6 yrs old. She is a pretty laid back kid, she spends most of her time hanging out with her friends, watching movies and listening to music. I love spending time with her and doing girly things like getting our nails done.

Then comes, Parker my 7 yr old. He is full of energy and always on the move. He enjoys picking on his little brother but he can also be a great big brother. He loves anything that has to do with lego, dinosaurs and cars. He also enjoys sports, he is currently involved with hockey and baseball.

Finally, we have the baby of the family, Mason. He is 2 yrs old. Mason is a little love bug, he loves to cuddle and he gets lots of attention from his big brothers and sister.. He loves trains and animals, espeacially dogs. He is just so cute, I can't help but smile when I'm with him. I really can't even imagine not having him in my life. He made our family complete.

So that's my family, if you feel like chatting feel free to send me a message! :)

by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
teensrmyworld
by Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 4:36 PM

Welcome, I am kinda new too.  I have 2 kids a son who is 18 and off to college next year and a daughter who is 16 and a sophomore in high school.

atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 15, 2014 at 5:24 PM
Welcome! I am an old timer with girls 20 and almost 23.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arkmomma06
by Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 6:09 PM
Welcome

I have a 18 year old boy & a 14 year old girl
natural_s
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:37 PM

Hi Callie, welcome to the group. My name is Shaquanna and I am a wife and mom to five kids 1 girl and 4 boys (16, 14, 7, 3, & 9 months).

I hope you enjoy yourself on here and very nice to meet you.

BJJPMsMom
by on Apr. 16, 2014 at 8:49 PM

Thanks, ladies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN