Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Men Leering at Daughter!

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:17 AM
  • 30 Replies
How do you handle it when men leer at your teenaged daughter. Looking up and down like she's a piece of meat? This truly infuriates me, but luckily she does not notice.
by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on May. 4, 2014 at 8:54 AM

Never really happened but my 20 yo looks  all of 13 so men are not interested.  My 23 yo looks young but at least looks 20. 

Not that it gives them the right at all, but does your dd look way older than she is???  I would be mad as well. 

jamelame
by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I just remember that my daughter would rip the nuts off any man who tried anything with her.

Serendipitous1
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:01 AM
My DD is only 15. She is a pretty girl (and, innocent). She does not notice. It's happened a lot lately and I just want to speak up and say something, but I do not like confrontation. ; (
atlmom2
by Susie on May. 4, 2014 at 9:03 AM

Does she look years older? 

Quoting Serendipitous1: My DD is only 15. She is a pretty girl (and, innocent). She does not notice. It's happened a lot lately and I just want to speak up and say something, but I do not like confrontation. ; (

Serendipitous1
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:10 AM
No. She looks 14 or 15 and this is what infuriates me!
atlmom2
by Susie on May. 4, 2014 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this

That would infuriate me too.  I would tell them off.  Why not? 

Quoting Serendipitous1: No. She looks 14 or 15 and this is what infuriates me!

Serendipitous1
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:16 AM
Need to think if something clever to not tip my daughter off that something wrong is going on.
bexsmum
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 7:25 PM

Ignore it plain and simple. Nothing is going to stop men young and old from looking at good looking women both young and old, period end of story. As long as no one is touching or making outrageous remarks jst let it go they aren't blind or dead. It's been happening for eons and will continue to happen until the end of time.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:22 PM
4 moms liked this

I just shoot them a death stare and get on with my life. I don't want to make my daughters feel self-conscious by making a big deal out of it.

cybcm
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2014 at 3:40 AM

My oldest has my mother-in-law's body shape, which includes a size F bust. She gets noticed, and she always has, doesn't matter what she is wearing, some moron will look, and unfortnunately, every now and then some even bigger moron will comment.
She's very much aware of it though, she's 19 and is confdent enough to put people in their place, when she was 15 it wasn't the same story though and it used to make her very uncomfortable.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)