Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Finally stress is managable

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:10 PM
  • 3 Replies

My son is officially gone now and I am installing an alarm system on my house next week.  Sad that I am doing this because he moved in to someone's house a block away and is still in the neighborhood.  I'm worried he's going to try to break in the house when we aren't home and this alarm system will definitely help that worry.  Not sure what to do at this point about his schooling, well since he's not living with us, technically we are supposed to tell the school he moved and the guy he is living with was SUPPOSED to call us because he wanted everyone on the same page.  He never did so I don't know whether to call the school and let them know his address or not.

My daughters are doing much better with the less stress, but my older daughter rides the bus to school and she is going to have to ride the bus with her brother.  She never even said good bye to him.  Sad.  She didn't want to. 

My girls are happy and smiling more and I believe I am moving back upstairs and making everything fixable again!  Can't wait!!

by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
graybealgirl
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 10:20 PM
Why did he move and how old is he
GleekingOut
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2014 at 7:56 AM

I'm so happy for you and your girls :) And also that you can finally have a marriage/family again. I know this has been tearing you apart for at least the last 2 years I've been on CM.

ForeverLawst
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 8:08 AM

Quoting GleekingOut:

I'm so happy for you and your girls :) And also that you can finally have a marriage/family again. I know this has been tearing you apart for at least the last 2 years I've been on CM.

Yeah, I'm with Gleeking.. I've been thinking about you a lot and I'm glad that the stress in the household is going away quickly now. *HUGS*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)