Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Senior Prom pictures..

Posted by on May. 19, 2014 at 1:42 PM
  • 11 Replies

Where are all those wonderful Prom pictures that I know you all must have taken?  I wasn't with my daughter for her Senior Prom (my husband and I moved due to a job transfer, and she remained to finish her Senior year).  I was lucky enough to have plenty of people to take pictures.  A little background info.....my daughter and her BEST friend (he is gay), made a promise to each other....many years ago that they would go to Senior Prom with each other....and they kept that promise!  So proud of both of them..this was my favorite picture...it fits them perfectly!

by on May. 19, 2014 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on May. 19, 2014 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this

awesome pic

Texan35
by Member on May. 19, 2014 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this

But. . . I can't see the dress.  :(  It's all about the dress you know.  ;)

She looks so stinking happy and she's gorgeous!

Dd starts high school next year, so no prom pics yet.  I'm looking forward to it and not at the same time.  It'll be so much fun but then she'll be so grown up.  :sniff: :(

squeekers
by Member on May. 19, 2014 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

for us, Prom is June 7th, right after A Fault In Our Stars comes out.

btamilee
by Member on May. 19, 2014 at 2:23 PM
3 moms liked this

Here is a better one....showing her dress!

Quoting Texan35:

Dd starts high school next year, so no prom pics yet.  I'm looking forward to it and not at the same time.  It'll be so much fun but then she'll be so grown up.  :sniff: :(

Texan35
by Member on May. 19, 2014 at 2:29 PM

It's lovely!  :) That's so cool that they kept their promise to each other.  I bet they had more fun than if they'd had other dates.   

Quoting btamilee:

Quoting Texan35:

btamilee
by Member on May. 19, 2014 at 2:53 PM

Yes...they had a wonderful time!  They are inseparable most of the time!  Our daughter will be going all the way from Maine to LA in the fall for College (she will be coming down here to NC for the summer), it will be a very sad goodbye for the two of them. 

Quoting Texan35:

It's lovely!  :) That's so cool that they kept their promise to each other.  I bet they had more fun than if they'd had other dates.   

Quoting btamilee:

Quoting Texan35:

JodyLane555
by Member on May. 19, 2014 at 2:59 PM

She looks so pretty, my poor baby got super sick and couldnt go to her Prom, she cried and was devastated, it was her first real formal dance/event ever and she thought she may actually dance....with a boy! Its a bummer since I spent over $200 on the clothes and prom ticket, I offered to return everything but the ticket of course and buy her soemthing she can use but she wants to keep it all for next year! At least she still has her Sr Prom to look forward to next year :)

chattycassie
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2014 at 3:54 PM

That is a resat pic she looks terrific.

btamilee
by Member on May. 19, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Ahhh...how sad.  But...I am sure she will have a wonderful time next year at her Prom.  Plus...she won't have the stress her Senior year of having to shop for a prom dress :-)

Quoting JodyLane555:

She looks so pretty, my poor baby got super sick and couldnt go to her Prom, she cried and was devastated, it was her first real formal dance/event ever and she thought she may actually dance....with a boy! Its a bummer since I spent over $200 on the clothes and prom ticket, I offered to return everything but the ticket of course and buy her soemthing she can use but she wants to keep it all for next year! At least she still has her Sr Prom to look forward to next year :)

natural_s
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2014 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations to your daughter.

She looks very pretty, nice pic too. Filled with so much joy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)