Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Hey there! It's just me!

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2014 at 7:25 PM
  • 2 Replies
Hiya ladies! I am a 32 year old mother of 5 in edible kids! My boys are almost 16 (sept. 23) and almost 13 (sept. 12, yep you read that right I was in labor on 9/11)!! My girls are almost 10 (August 31) 8 (9 December 23) and my baby is 6 (7 jan. 23)! Grade wise they are going into 9 (he failed last year), 7 (he is actually taking 8 grade classes), 5, 3, 1! I also have a child my husband and I adopted when he was 16, and he have us our first 3 grand kids, twin boys that are 7, and a little girl who is 14 months! I am married to my best friend! We have been together for 14 years and married almost 9 of them! My kids are not sporty in the average sense! My oldest skateboards and is an incredible artist! My second oldest can build anything, is a gamer and loves algebra! K#3 is a little diva!, she is also an open heart patient! K#4 is my animal whisperer, she has never met an animal that hasn't liked her! And my baby, oh my sweet baby girl, well all I can say is she is a darling, she instantly makes people love her! The drs don't expect her to hit 5' tall so she is my peanut! They're all great kids! My adopted son is also well he is engaged to his lil girls mom, and is a general
Manager at Pizza Hut! I am a stay at home mom most the time, however seasonally I work at my local Renaissance Faire! Best job I've ever had by far! I love that I am helping to create the childhood memories of tomorrow's adults! Well that's me if you want to know ask! I'm not easily offended and will answer almost anything! Oh yeah I love to read and crochet! I am also a Christian, and my relationship with GOD is priority!!
by on Jun. 21, 2014 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Maime13
by Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 7:46 PM

Sounds like they all keep you busy!! Welcome!! :)

WillowGrace
by New Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 7:51 PM
They do! Lol! But such is life I suppose! :)

Quoting Maime13:

Sounds like they all keep you busy!! Welcome!! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN