Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Has anyone ever rented one of those stimulating babies for your teens

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:31 AM
  • 22 Replies
I want to . I want to show my teen that she is not ready to make adult decisions and having sex has consequences and one of them is having a baby are early age.
by on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stace31231
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:35 AM

I've never heard of them over here. What are they like?

jcm28
by Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:37 AM
They do everything a real baby does. Records everything that the baby has done and what the parent of that baby has done for the baby. So there is no cheating.

Quoting stace31231:

stace31231
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:38 AM

Wow, I'll have to look that up. Right now my teen is just 14 but maybe in a couple years. 

Quoting jcm28: They do everything a real baby does. Records everything that the baby has done and what the parent of that baby has done for the baby. So there is no cheating.
Quoting stace31231:

jcm28
by Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:45 AM
Kids have sex at this age. Maybe not yours but they do.

Quoting stace31231:

Wow, I'll have to look that up. Right now my teen is just 14 but maybe in a couple years. 

Quoting jcm28: They do everything a real baby does. Records everything that the baby has done and what the parent of that baby has done for the baby. So there is no cheating.
Quoting stace31231:

Maime13
by Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this

The most well known brand is "Baby Think It Over". I was not aware they were available for personal rental.

Our boys did the "kid" thing at school but it was just a bean bag baby. However, as parents we tried to make it more realistic by forcing them to take it in public and carry it around We woke them in the night when it "cried" and we made them secure babysitting for it if they weren't available to "care" for it. like during sports practice. They also had to keep it with them (or make sure a family member watched) it when they were awake.

stace31231
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:47 AM

I know. I might have to look into it. My niece is 17 and pregnant. She's being responsible and choosing not to abort but now she's choosing where to adopt or keep. 

Quoting jcm28: Kids have sex at this age. Maybe not yours but they do.
Quoting stace31231:

Quoting stace31231:

jcm28
by Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:49 AM
We have a 3 year old and I am hope ing she remember every day how hard it is to take care of a child.

Quoting Maime13:

The most well known brand is "Baby Think It Over". I was not aware they were available for personal rental. Our boys did the "kid" thing at school but it was just a bean bag baby. However, as parents we tried to make it more realistic by forcing them to take it in public and carry it around We woke them in the night when it "cried" and we made them secure babysitting for it if they weren't available to "care" for it. like during sports practice. They also had to keep it with them (or make sure a family member watched) it when they were awake.

stace31231
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 9:50 AM

That looks cool and helpful. Might have to rent one... 

Quoting stace31231:

I know. I might have to look into it. My niece is 17 and pregnant. She's being responsible and choosing not to abort but now she's choosing where to adopt or keep. 

Quoting stace31231:

Quoting stace31231:

jcm28
by Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I have a call in to a place. If it doesn't cost to much I want to do it.

Quoting stace31231:

That looks cool and helpful. Might have to rent one... 

Quoting stace31231:

Quoting stace31231:

Quoting stace31231:

2boysmom48
by New Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this

the kids here have the option of taking a "think it over baby" home over night or for the weekend during their 8th grade year. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)