Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Best place to get textbooks for college students

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 1:41 PM
  • 5 Replies
http://www.chegg.com/

This is the best site to buy, rent and used books for college. I use this site to get my daughters books and it is a lifesaver.
by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tammeee3
by Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 1:47 PM

definitely go on line,, i ordered most of my sons from 1/2.com or textbooks .com,,,way cheaper then book store.if they list on line what ones they need order them soon for the best deals,,i always get useoid ones they are still in good condition and cheaper, oh and look into selling them back at the end of the semester if you aren't going to use tehm,,you don't get a lot back but some,oh and you can rent them too which seems even cheaper,i never tried it becasuse I am paranoid my son will lose thjem lol

Carmen66
by Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 1:51 PM
Good choice, books are very expensive but now I use Chegg and my pockets don't have to be broke lol.

Quoting tammeee3:

definitely go on line,, i ordered most of my sons from 1/2.com or textbooks .com,,,way cheaper then book store.if they list on line what ones they need order them soon for the best deals,,i always get useoid ones they are still in good condition and cheaper, oh and look into selling them back at the end of the semester if you aren't going to use tehm,,you don't get a lot back but some,oh and you can rent them too which seems even cheaper,i never tried it becasuse I am paranoid my son will lose thjem lol

atlmom2
by Susie on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:10 AM
My dd's are pretty much covered. She has $500 a semester from the school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momtimesx4
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:20 AM

Amazon has them as well as the rent a text book option

my2kidsmom9498
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:54 AM

Amazon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN